Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Park

I'm not sure what's going on with me, but I forgot my camera again yesterday and missed a perfect photo op. Josh and I took Brandon and Halo to the park and enjoyed the gorgeous crisp fall weather we've been having. Brandon got to practice walking in his new walking shoes and loved chasing after Halo on the grass. I did manage to snap a quick picture once we got home. I absolutely LOVE this hat that his Auntie Jess bought him for his birthday. It's the cutest accessory that he owns. And I vow to keep the camera glued to me once again so I don't miss any more precious moments!

3 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Haha - it is cute, huh? Did he insist you take it off immediately after this picture?

rachel.blake said...

No, he actually wore it the entire 1.5 hrs we were out and about. It's a winner!

katy said...

God he is cute! I love the hat! Sorry I missed you tonight. Call me in the morning.