This weekend we threw Brandon his First Birthday Party! I didn't think most 1 year olds actually enjoyed their party, I always assumed that it was more for the adults, but Brandon really seemed to have a great time. He loved seeing all his family and ate up every kiss and hug he received. He took a few steps for everyone and indulged his sweet tooth with a HUGE piece of cake. (He actually liked playing with it more than eating it, which is a good thing I guess!) He was blessed to have all his grandparents, uncles, and aunts, as well as several of his cousins and great-aunts there for his special day. Thank you everyone for all the terrific gifts and for celebrating with us. Brandon loves his new toys, books, and clothes. And a very special thanks to Nana, Papa, Uncle Justin and Aunt Cynthia for flying into town for the party!





Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my oh my oh my! I didn't think Mr. B could possibly get any cuter! He's so adorable Rach! I can't believe how quickly the past year has flown by - it's wild. Lucy & I are hoping to see you guys one of these days, let me know when you're free. Much Love!
Post a Comment