Friday, October 17, 2008

Look how far he's come!

I can't believe how fast Brandon has taken to walking. It's all he wants to do all day...just practice walking. And so far, I'm liking the walking a lot more than the crawling. He isn't on the floor putting everything he finds into his mouth, and he's not quite quick enough that I feel like I'm running after him all the time (at least not yet!). I am amazed how much they grow and change in just 12 days!



And just a few cute pics:



4 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

LOVE it! That child does realize he just got hundreds of dollars worth of presents, right? What the heck is he still doing with that cup in his hand? I guess I should appreciate that it doesn't take much to please him.

katy said...

Simply amazing! I can't believe how good he is so quickly! He is going to be running before you know it! I laughed at his wobbliness with the cup always in tight grip. We must get the walkers together next week! See you tomorrow!

Carin Seim said...

When are you going to teach him the electric slide? I think he is ready, between the dancing and the walking - no problem!

Becca said...

again, he LOVES the blue cups!

Gosh his Auntie sure knows him well... all the boy needs is a tower of blue cups :)