This is actually a funny title for this blog post because, although Katy and I bought Josh and Ryan tickets to yesterday's Husky game for their birthdays, I think we actually went to the game for 10 minutes. We met before hand for lunch and had a
little too much fun! We even took shots (yes, that's right, I took a
shot of alcohol for the first time in like 5 years) before heading off to the game. After finally finding our seats, we sat down for about 10 minutes before it was halftime, so we decided to go find our friends, the MacDougals, at a tailgate. After hanging out with them for awhile we realized that the tailgate was way more fun then the game (the Huskies were down 17-6 at halftime, and lost 34-13), so we didn't even bother going back in the stadium. Then soon enough, the night came to an end and it was time to get home to the kiddies.
Thanks Katy and Ryan for a fun night! Great memories!
And a big thank you to my Dad for watching Brandon for us!




5 comments:
The most fun day in forever! You guys are simply ther best! Love you to pieces!
Great Times...Rachel was awesome when she sat down on the walk ramp!
Wow...look who decided to grace us with his presence?! Welcome to the blogging world JB! And I have 2 fabulous pictures of the walk ramp scenario if you want them for blackmailing purposes. ;)
Watch out, you two...I may have some blackmailing pictures of my own!
Was Brandon successful in teaching Grandpa where his belly button is/was? r-r-r
P.S.: ANY pictures you may have of me, Rachel, would be blackmail. Darling Rachel, my favorite niece! :>
P.S.: Very curious that the "Word Verification" for this posting was "fatsa"!!!!
Post a Comment