Sunday, October 26, 2008

Three sweet girls.

Not only am I going to steal all of Katy's picture's from her Friday blog post about our visit down to see them, but I'm also going to steal her thoughts and words! That's what best friends are for, right?! First, the reason for the picture stealing is that I forgot my camera and realized this about 20 minutes into our drive. Since having Brandon, forgetting my camera absolutely crushes me. I actually considered turning around and driving all the way home to get it, but then realized, Katy always has her camera too, so I'd be ok just getting copies of her pictures. The reason for the thought stealing is that I'm already 2 days behind making this post and since Brandon is getting another tooth, he has been up A LOT at night, and I'm almost too tired to think.
So....hear goes (this is not verbatum, but it's pretty close):
Today, we went down to visit the girls, Katy, Ava and Ila, and we met at the park for a few minutes so the kids could get some fresh air and we could enjoy a little of the beautiful fall day. Then we grabbed our favorite lunch sandwiches and headed back to their house. Playtime was as usual, except this time there was a lot more walking going on between the two little ones. Brandon is always super interested in Ila's binky's so today we gave him his own to play with. Ila wasn't so sure about sharing, but decided she'd rather take a nap then chase him around and get it back! I know I've said this before but the day went way too fast and we already miss our three girls!

1 comment:

katy said...

This post is exactly why I love you...you almost turned around for your camera. Don't know why but I love your neurotic side. And of course...the fact that you copied. ;)