My friend Darcy and her daughter Hazel came over for a visit and to have lunch with Brandon and me today. Darcy and I were attached at the hip through high school, but unfortunately have not seen nearly enough of each other in the last 11 years. It was so great to see her today and have time to catch up, and of course, the visit went way too fast....three hours flew by like it was 20 minutes! And I am so happy we finally got our two little munchkins together. Brandon and Hazel were born only 10 days apart! Thanks for coming over guys, we hope to do it again very soon!!!


Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute! I hope I get to see Darcy one of these days as well :)
Uh, oh...Ila's going to be jealous! Another cute little girl in B's life. :) Hazel is adorable!
Post a Comment