The little man in action!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Brandon's First Steps!
Last night we got a very unexpected surprise...Brandon took his first steps! I was sure we were still several weeks away from this huge milestone. In fact, after the first time he did it, Josh said "I think he just took his first steps" (we were both playing with him in the living room), and I said "Nah, I don't think that counts." But after he did it 3 or 4 more times, I thought "yes, yes, he is walking!!!" Josh and I were bursting with pride and even caught some of his moves on video. He's been practicing this new skill all day, it's just the cutest thing. I love to watch him light up with excitement when it comes to his new abilities. These are the moments of being a parent that you never forget!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY!! I can't wait to see this!
OMG!!! I am so proud of him!!!! I got a little teary reading your post. Soooo exciting. I can't wait to see the little guy in action.
our little guy is growing up so fast :)
Hooray for Brandon! Amazing how grown up he looks! So, so special Rach. You will always remember this for sure!
Oh my gosh! That is awesome! I can't believe he is walking. Now you are in for it!
wow how fun! happy chasing! :)
xx
Post a Comment