Thursday, July 17, 2008

Alison and baby Stella

Brandon and I had a visit from Alison and Stella today. Stella is almost 2 months and is growing and changing so fast. But compared to my 9 month old, she seems so tiny. Time goes so fast and it is hard to believe Brandon was ever that little. Brandon napped while they were here, so I got to hold and cuddle Stella, and Alison and I had a chance to have a nice long chat. Alison is an amazing mom and you can feel the bond between her and Stella. It is such a joy to watch them together. We can't wait to see them again soon!!

3 comments:

katy said...

Stella looks so much like Alison! Very cute baby! B looks like a giant next to her! Good thing he was sleeping because he probably wouldn't have liked to see you snuggling up on Stella. :)

Jack and Alison said...

Thanks Katy!!! And thanks Rach - again - for the afternoon. It was so good to see you guys. I love these pictures!! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Stella is a beauty!! I'm so happy for you, Allison! Can't wait to meet her!