Thursday, July 31, 2008

Visitors

Today Brandon and I were very lucky to have a day full of visitors. It all started with the Erickson girls! Katy, Ava, and Ila came over for an afternoon of fun and new adventures. We had a few hours of playing at the house. Ava kept us entertained as she ran around and chased Halo, and Ila taught Brandon how to pull himself up and stand in his crib (thanks, Ila!). Then we headed downtown to REI. Ava got to run around in the indoor treehouse while Katy and I ate lunch and kept the babies entertained in their strollers. As usual, our time together went too fast and we are going to miss our friends so much when we are on vacation.
Later in the afternoon, we got a very exciting and unexpected visit from some good friends of mine from college. Sommer, Rachel, and Rachel's little boy, Brody, came over and we had some nice time to visit and catch up. Brandon loved watching Brody run around and do "big boy" things. He is the sweetest 18 month old and makes me excited for things to come. I am so glad we were able to connect and see each other. Thanks for coming over ladies!

2 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Oh my goodness - that second picture, with Brandon smiling - to die for! I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

More blogs please! In French or Italian.