Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Nana
Brandon had a very special visit from his Nana these past 5 days. Josh nicknamed her "goofy" Nana because she gets just about as silly and goofy around Brandon as Josh and I do. And Brandon just loves her. He lights up when he sees her and loves to play with her. The three of us had a very exciting outing today (well, exciting for me, not for Brandon). We went shopping for me (I pretty much only shop online for clothes these days), and Nana kept Brandon entertained the whole time and then even got him to fall asleep in her arms as she walked around the store. It was the best treat, and I, who usually hates the process of trying on clothes, had a ball. Thanks for a great visit, Nana. We can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Absolutely adorable! I love how happy he looks in those pictures with his Nana. And isn't she lucky...she got him to sleep which is like kicking the winning field goal in the Superbowl!
Ahhhh. Nana and Brandon appear very happy together! Each smiling from the inside, out.
Post a Comment