Monday, July 28, 2008

All the way from Paris

Today my friend Shannon came to visit!!! She is a very special visitor because she has been living in Paris for the last year and a half and we haven't seen her since Christmas. And we miss her TREMENDOUSLY!!! Shannon and Alison came over and we chatted the day away! We all took turns holding and snuggling baby Stella and Brandon hung out with all us girls playing and babbled up a storm. It was a great day and I can hardly wait until she moves back next summer so that we can get together all the time!!

3 comments:

katy said...

Love the pictures! Sounds like you had a great visit. You three are BEE-OOtiful!!! And the babies are not too bad looking either. ;)

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Yay Shannon! I'm so glad to hear she'll be moving back soon!

spookybell said...

I love your blog! It's so nice to keep updated on family and friends :)

Alison's sister-in-law and Stella's aunty, Stacy

p.s. Brandon is getting so big from when i met him at Alison's shower. He is so cute!!!!!