Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ava and Ila

I had an eye appointment in Tacoma today, so Brandon and I got to visit the Erickson girls. The babies got some great playtime in while Katy and I ate lunch. Ila and Brandon have become quite active and mobile, as you can see from the pictures, so getting them to hold still for a quick snapshot was quite the challenge.
After lunch, Auntie Katy watched Brandon while I went to my appointment. I got him down for his nap before I left and was so worried about how he would do when he woke up and I wasn't there. Funny enough, he slept the entire time I was gone and woke up as I drove into the driveway! It worked perfectly. Thanks Ava and Ila for another fun afternoon!

1 comment:

katy said...

A redhead, a blonde and a brunette! Are they perfect or what?! Okay, so maybe I'm a little biased! Great to see you as always. I'll call you tomorrow!