We invite you to enjoy our pictures and the updates on our family.
This pretty much "speaks" for itself!
I don't think I could ever love Josh more than right there! That was the funniest thing! And, I see he had some big boy food on his tray! Did he eat any of it? Very impressive, he's going to follow in his daddy's footsteps for sure!
You figured out movies!! I love it! That's my next step, being your blog copycat and all (minus the baby and husband of course).
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I don't think I could ever love Josh more than right there! That was the funniest thing! And, I see he had some big boy food on his tray! Did he eat any of it? Very impressive, he's going to follow in his daddy's footsteps for sure!
You figured out movies!! I love it! That's my next step, being your blog copycat and all (minus the baby and husband of course).
Post a Comment