Sunday, July 20, 2008
Conte Family BBQ
Today, Josh, Brandon, and I ventured down to Olympia for a Conte Family get together. It's been way too long since the crew has all been together...I believe the last time was Thanksgiving '06. It was a BBQ in true Conte-fashion: bring your own food, booze, appetizer or dessert to share, and a Dad homemade potato salad for everyone. And my Dad didn't disappoint either, he made enough potato salad for 50 people (there were 13 of us including Brandon who isn't quite ready for potato salad yet). It was so fun to visit, relax, and eat some great food. Brandon had the best time seeing all his family and didn't even notice he was up 2 hours past his bedtime. I love my family so much and can't wait for us all to be together again soon!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the four generation photo! Priceless! Glad you had fun!
Rachel,
Love your blog! I asked Aly about you this weekend and she forwarded your blog to me. Brandon is adorable! Hope all is well with you.
Jodi, Tony and Blake
I love the picture with all the cousins!
I found your blog while doing a Google search for my son's name. My son's name is Blake. My last name is Conte. See our family blog because we strangely share some names in common.
Great pic's and love your blog ... showing signs of an author here in your selections, edits, and pithy words. Umm, I wish I wasn't wearing my fat suit that day. What was I thinking?! Brandon could not be cuter! It was a fun time! Thanks for thinking of it. Love, Pam :>
Post a Comment