Monday, November 3, 2008
Ava and Ila's Birthday Party!
Yesterday was Ava and Ila's joint birthday party. Josh went to the Seahawks game so he missed out on the celebration, but Brandon and I had a blast. It was so fun to see all the kids running around and playing. Ava loved eating her cake and opening her presents...Ila, wasn't so sure about the whole thing. The texture of the cake freaked her out, but Ava was the same way at her first birthday and she loves it now, so there is still hope that one day Ila will enjoy cake too. The food was amazing, especially the yummy soup (thanks Ryan!). After the party, Brandon and I stayed to hang out, and then Katy and I gave all 3 kiddos a bath together and got them ready for bed. Brandon was asleep within 5 minutes of getting into the car and stayed asleep as I transferred him from the car to his bed. He was definitely all partied out! Happy Birthday you two sweet, sweet girls!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday to Ava and Ila!!! The pictures are adorable (I LOVE Ila's dress!) and it looks like it was a great celebration. Cute babes in the bathtub too!!!
You are too sweet! Thanks for everything...we love you!
Post a Comment