Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where or where has our sunshine gone?!?!

We all knew it was coming. It's that time of year where we just need to expect that it will rain, even pour all day long. Well, these two were having a hard time understanding why there was no walk today. They looked out the window as if to say "come on, Mom, it's not so bad out there." Unfortunately, the rain did not let up for even one second, so we just had to make due with hanging out inside. I haven't explained to them yet, that we are going to have the same weather for the next 5 months...oh, us poor Seattelites!

5 comments:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

Hilarious picture!!

Becca said...

two peas in a pod :) I am sure they were really just looking out the window for Auntie Bec to come and then they KNEW there would be some walking!

katy said...

So sweet...I love boys and their dogs! I made a giant thing to jump onto with the couch cushions today. Both girls loved it! You should try that with B! I miss you. Call me tomorrow.

Carin Seim said...

I think they were just waiting to see all the positive changes that are about to take place after the election. They say dogs can sense things, not sure about babies but maybe Halo told Brandon about it.

pamalog said...

That is a precious picture! And, with your description it adds clever, but true humor. Loved it!