Brandon had a great Halloween. He was so little last year that we didn't even dress him up, so it was fun to really get in the spirit this time. We even got Halo a costume too! I can't get over how cute these two are, unfortunately getting them to pose for a picture isn't very easy anymore. We met some friends and their little kids at U. Village for some speedy trick-or-treating in the evening. Josh and I even dressed up...we each threw on our letterman's jackets and went as high school athletes. We had a great evening and can't wait to see Brandon get even more into Halloween next year!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's hilarious that you guys dressed up too. I bet Josh loved an excuse to put on that letterman's jacket! xoxo
He is the cutest superman ever! Love it! You and Josh look hilarious!
Ahhhhhhhhh!!
Post a Comment