Friday, November 21, 2008

Lots of Kiddos!

Yesterday, Brandon and I went to visit Katy and the girls, and Christy and Lucy came too! It was quite a busy afternoon...now that everyone is getting so much older and mobile, we are constantly trying to keep them entertained and out of trouble. But despite it feeling a little hectic (for Katy in particular, having 2 kids to take care of), it was so much fun and so great to see my two sweet friends. Little Lucy is growing so fast, I almost didn't recognize her. She is just the sweetest, most precious little girl.
I feel so blessed to have these 4 girls in my life (kids included). For those of you who don't know, I met Katy and Christy at my first nursing job in the NICU at Tacoma General. I look back on that job as one of the best experiences in my life, not only because of the actual work itself, but because of all the people that I met while working there. And for me to have been able to take away these amazing, life-long friends, is a gift I will cherish forever.

1 comment:

katy said...

Oh we loved seeing you. Thanks for keeping me sane on the days that I think I may pull my hair out.