Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm back!

Well, as some of you have noticed (and kindly pointed out to me), I have been quite the slacker-blogger the last 2 weeks. I've been very busy (although I can't tell you exactly what I've been busy with, but I just haven't had a moment to myself...other moms out there will know exactly what I mean by this), and I've had a hard time keeping up. I was very sad as I sat down tonight and realized not only have I not been posting on the blog, but I've failed to take very many pictures over the last few weeks as well. So...here is a random selection of some of the ones that I did take, along with a promise to return to my usual blogging-self.


1 comment:

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

That first picture - he looks SO much like Dad (Papi if you will), sweater and all!