I've been taking Brandon to a sing-a-long class at the Seattle Holistic Center once a month since he was 4 months old. I have no idea why, but I've never taken pictures of it before. Well yesterday, Alison and Stella joined us at the class and then came over for lunch and naptime afterwards. It was so fun to watch the babies (can I still call Brandon a baby?) at the class. It was pretty obvious that Stella loved the singing and dancing as much as Brandon always has. It was also so great to have some Mommy-time talking and eating with my great friend afterwards! We can't wait to do it again soon, Alison and Stella!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had sooo much fun with you guys! It was the highlight of our week!!! Thanks for inviting us and thank you for the pictures - mine didn't really turn out so I'm happy that you got a few!
Post a Comment